Website nextprocess NextProcess
NextProcess is a leading independent software company in the Business Process Automation space based in Irving, TX (Las Colinas). We’re looking for an enthusiastic and talented Account Manager to maintain and expand our client accounts while providing the highest level of service.
- Interact with clients regularly to help identify technical and customer support issues and provide resolution.
- Maintain an exceptional level of ongoing support while managing client expectations.
- Active liaison between our technical development team, client, corporate executives and trading partners.
- Manage documentation related to systems, contracts, procedures and policies.
- Provide quality assurance review and testing for enhancement and new releases.
- Conduct monthly meetings and quarterly review of client status.
- Ability to travel up to 15% per year domestically.
- Ability to identify sales opportunities to strengthen and further the client relationship
- Assisting in new client implementations/ current client migrations
- Management of the IT resources and workflow required for request.
- Has a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Has 2-3 years’ experience interacting with clients and/or providing customer support in a professional environment.
- Enjoys working with technology and learning about new software products and solutions.
- Can effectively communicate with both clients and software developers to ensure quality deliverables.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills and can effectively provide information to clients and colleagues at all levels of an organization.
- Knowledge of software as a service, cloud-based solutions, accounts payable, procurement, capital spending, or payment processing considered a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of quality in client service through accuracy, responsiveness, reliability, and professionalism.
- Enjoys analyzing complex problems, identifying root causes and driving practical and creative solutions.
Skills & Competencies
- Competent with MS Office including PowerPoint and Visio.
- Working knowledge of Accounting or Manufacturing applications.
- A strong background in leading and managing multiple collaborative projects.
- Working knowledge of query and reporting tools is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Collaborative and customer-focused.
- Ability to deal effectively with diverse skill sets and personalities. Handles situations with diplomacy and integrity.
- A background in sales or customer account maintenance/ enrichment is a plus.
- Ability to work in an effective, organized and focused way.
- Proactive and results-oriented. Able and willing to work in teams to share problems and solutions.
Compensation includes an attractive base salary with performance based incentive opportunities. Benefits include 100% company paid employee medical insurance, vacations, sick leave, and discretionary annual bonus. We offer a casual work environment with a corporate culture that stresses integrity, responsibility, and above all fun.
Check out our website at www.nextprocess.com. Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.