NextProcess is a leading independent software company in the Business Process Automation space based in Irving, TX (Las Colinas). We’re looking for an enthusiastic and talented Project Manager who can drive multiple client onboarding projects concurrently while providing the highest level of service.
- Define each client’s project scope and schedules while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value.
- Identify all changes to client’s business processes enhanced by our software solution(s).
- Create Statement of Work to document project deliverables for client signoff.
- Organize and lead client and internal project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports.
- Manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects.
- Responsible for internal resource procurement and scheduling.
- Act as the liaison between our technical development/delivery team(s), clients, and corporate executives.
- Coordinate internal delivery teams while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members.
- Follow implementation schedule from kickoff through completion including transition to the Support team… or something like that.
- Ability to travel up to 20% per year domestically.
- Has a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Has 5-10 years of experience leading application configuration/development/implementation projects.
- Proven ability to lead client onboarding or software development projects while ensuring objectives, goals, and commitments are met.
- Can effectively communicate with both clients and software developers to ensure quality deliverables while focusing on any change management process/direction.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills and can effectively provide information to clients and colleagues at all levels of an organization.
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view.
- Knowledge of software as a service, cloud-based solutions, accounts payable, procurement, capital spending, or payment processing considered a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of quality of service through accuracy, responsiveness, reliability, and professionalism.
- Enjoys analyzing complex problems, identifying root causes and driving practical and creative solutions.
- Ability to report project status to management on a weekly basis.
Skills & Competencies
- Competent with MS Office including PowerPoint and Visio.
- Working knowledge of Accounting or Manufacturing applications.
- A strong background in leading and managing multiple collaborative projects.
- Working knowledge of query and reporting tools is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Collaborative and customer-focused.
- Ability to deal effectively with diverse skill sets and personalities. Handles situations with diplomacy and integrity.
- Ability to work in an effective, organized and focused way.
- Proactive and results-oriented. Able and willing to work in teams to share problems and solutions.
Compensation includes an attractive base salary with performance based incentive opportunities. Benefits include 100% company paid employee medical insurance, vacations, sick leave, and discretionary annual bonus. We offer a casual work environment with a corporate culture that stresses integrity, responsibility, and above all fun.
Check out our website at www.nextprocess.com. Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.