NextProcess is a leading independent software company in the Business Process Automation space based in Irving, TX (Las Colinas). We’re looking for an enthusiastic and talented Software Developer to join our team!
- Web and Backend development
- Web services
- Write clean, testable code
- Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain web business applications.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between our applications and client systems.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on budget.
- 3+ Years enterprise C# .NET development experience
- Understanding of object-oriented design
- Understanding of relational databases, primarily MSSQL.
- Experience with Linq
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, good communication, and reporting skills
- Self-Starter – ability to work independently on development projects with minimal supervision and assistance
- Knowledge of the accounting industry
- Knowledge of software testing and test tools
- Knowledge of EDI
- Experience with Telerik
- Experience with Team Foundation Server
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of application development with Visual Studio
- Ability to work in an effective, organized and focused way.
- Pro-active, self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented
Compensation includes an attractive base salary with performance based incentive opportunities. Benefits include 100% company paid employee medical insurance, vacations, sick leave, and discretionary annual bonus. We offer a casual work environment with a corporate culture that stresses integrity, responsibility, and above all fun.
Check out our website at www.nextprocess.com. Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Dallas/Ft Worth candidates preferred
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Unable to sponsor H1b visa.